Sunday, June 21, 2009

Myrtle Beach: A Pirates Guide to the Grand Strand



Ever since I was a child when it came time to leave my favorite vacation spot, Myrtle Beach, I would cry. I would tell the ocean goodbye and sob the whole trip home. It is embarrassing to admit that this behavior continued for over thirty years. The good news is that I finally found the cure for my affliction, I moved here. Welcome to Our Myrtle Beach Blog.

~Laura~








Myrtle Beach: A Pirate’s Guide to the Grand Strand Begins….


As you can see my love affair with Myrtle Beach began a long time ago. I began visiting the area with my parents at least once a year for most of my life. I met my husband and we continued the tradition for the last fifteen years, making of yearly trek to paradise. Like a lot of residents of the Grand Strand we started out as vacationers, progressing to die hard Myrtle Beach fans, and finally ending up as locals. We have been living here for almost a year now, and still have those “I can’t believe we live here moments.” It is with this great passion that we decided to start this blog. With over fifteen hundred restaurants, one hundred plus golf courses and all the entertainment opportunities, the Grand Strand is a very happening place. There is always somewhere to go and something to do. Our goal is pretty simple, to provide current information about all things Myrtle Beach through a locals perspective. We hope to make our content enjoyable and helpful to anyone planning a trip to our great beach. With this goal in mind we plan to cover topics such as restaurants, attractions, shopping, as well as some of our passions such as cigars, cooking, and living the low country lifestyle. We will be compiling our favorites of the beach for you to enjoy. We also intend to share some of the tricks and tips we discovered about relocating to Myrtle Beach. We also want to encourage that you ask any questions and leave comments on anything we discuss.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Enterprise Rent-A-Car